•    Voting Rights
  •    Eligible for Board of Directors
  •    Qualification needed:
  •    Benefits
  •    Subscription Period
  •    Annual Fee


Corporate Member
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Builder registered with Tarion/similar Canadian organization
    Architectural/construction firm approved by BOD
  • Full, for 2 corporate individuals
  • 1 Year
  • $1500


Individual Member
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Members of Tarion
    Master Degree in Engineering or Architecture
    P.Eng (Professional Engineer),or BCIN Licence
    Registered Architect or Interior Designer Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Interior Design
    Has built at least one residential or commercial building, subject to BOD approval
  • Full
  • 1 Year
  • $1000


Associate Member
  • No
  • No
  • Undergraduate or Graduate student in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, or related field (at any Canadian
  • Full
  • 1 Year
  • $600 for Graduate
    $500 for Undergrad


Honorary Member
  • No
  • No
  • Has made a significant contribution towards achieving the objectives of the ICBA
  • Full
  • 1 Year
  • N/A

▪ Attendance to monthly seminars, with industry professionals speaking about technical, financial, economic, governmental, and other related topics
▪ Complimentary tickets to events and ceremonies
▪ Discounts from suppliers & contractors
▪ Use of ICBA office for business meetings, by appointment
▪ Access to ICBA library of technical books, building codes, and by-laws
▪ Staying up-to-date and informed with all aspects of the changing construction and real estate industry
▪ Networking opportunity with members, trades, speakers, & partners in the industry

Qualifications for Individual Membership (one of the following)
▫ Builder registered with Tarion or similar Canadian organization
▫ Graduate in Engineering (Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Urban Design, Environment) with a P.Eng (Professional Engineer) designation from any Canadian province
▫ Graduate in Architecture or Interior Design, and is a Registered Architect or Interior Designer with Association of Architects or any Canadian province, or has licence of BCIN from Ministry of Housing
▫ Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or any field of Engineering, to be approved by BOD
▫ Individual that has building experience (ex. Residential, commercial, institutional), to be approved by BOD